Work in tree nurseryApply now
Motivated person with love for trees wanted! Work in tree nursery sounds interesting for You? Do not hesitate and apply now!
Seasonal worker at a tree nursery.
Daily duties are:
- digging the trees/plants out of the ground (manually or with a machine),
- apply the fixation around the roots of the trees,
- loading the trees on the trailer and prepare them for transport,
- weeding, planting, cutting, etc.
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Starting with a basic bruto salary of € 10.92 per hour
- Weekly period payment in euro’s
- Deduction for health insurance: € 107,64 per 4 weeks
- Rent of living location: € 87,50 euro per week (there is special discunt when worker is living on our location for more than 26 weeks a year)
You are obligated to have Dutch health insurance, we can arrange this for you for a competitive price of € 107.64 per 4 weeks. A refund for a part of these costs can be requested at Dutch government by applying for so called ‘Zorgtoeslag’, the refund depends of your salary level and private circumstances. Further, we are using collective services that contains: calamity coverage, legal liability insurance and accident insurance for € 8,92 per 4 weeks (included in the price above).
Normal working days will be from 08:00h until17:00h.
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays.
Transport from a living location to work location will be by bike, because working location is close by.
Travels from and to your home country are for costs of the employee, but we can help you to organize your travel. We can also agree that we will pick you up from the airport in Eindhoven.
What do we expect from you?
Experience in work with plants or motivation to learn
Good English or German language is required
Basic knowledge of agricultural work is prefered
You are physical strong and in good health and shape
You are able to work independently but also in a team, you are flexible and motivated
Certificate of Good Conduct
We provide normal living locations with a maximum of 18 employees (from 1 to 3 persons in one room) which are according to the SNF standard,
- WiFi internet
- toilets + showers (shared)
- washing machine + dryer
- kitchen, bicycle (with € 50,- deposit)
- supermarket within 10 minutes by bicycle.
Rental costs are € 87,50 per week, also for the weeks during holidays when you want to keep your own bed. After cleaning up and empty your room, you will not be charged for living location during holidays. Deposit for the keys of the house will be € 50,-. After return of the keys, you will receive deposit back.
We provide a bike standard at our living locations (with €50 deposit). This with the purpose of traveling to work, but also to use in your private time to visit shops. In case the distance between work and living location will be more then 10km, we will provide different transportation.
|Salary||€ 10,92 per hour bruto|