Work at pig farm
Do you have knowledge about pig care? Apply now! Caring, patient and diligent employee of pig farm is wanted!
Work is inside modern stables where with other workers You will take care of pigs (feeding, care for sick pigs etc.). Also your duty will be cleaning the stables, helping with internal movements of the animals, preparing the animals for loading and helping with transport of pigs to other locations.
Workers need to keep calm atmosphere when working around animals and be careful to keep pigs relaxed. Hygiene is important because of risk of disease among the animals.
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company B.A.M. Works B.V.
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Bruto salary of € 10,86 per hour for candidates with experience at pig nursery and can proof it by references
- Upgrades possible depending of motivation to learn more in the company to become independent.
- weekly payment in euro’s
- Deduction for health insurance: € 107,64 per 4 weeks
- Rent of living location: € 87,50 per week
You are obligated to have Dutch health insurance, we can arrange this for you for a competitive price of € 103,68 per 4 weeks. A refund for a part of these costs can be requested at Dutch government by applying for so called ‘Zorgtoeslag’, the refund depends of your salary level and private circumstances.Further, we are using collective services that contains: calamity coverage, legal liability insurance and accident insurance for € 8,92 per 4 weeks (included in the price above).
Working days fluctuate between 06:00h until 18:00h for 5-7 days a week.
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays.
Travel from living location to work will be by bike or by foot, because living location is near the working location.
Travels from and to your home country are for costs of the employee, but we can help you to organize a transport.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in work with pigs is required
- Good English or German language or motivation to learn Dutch
- You are able to work independently but also in a team, you are flexible and motivated
- Driving license B is preferred
- Certificate of Good Conduct
Our client provides normal living locations with a maximum of 6 employees (from 1 to 2 persons in one room) which are according to the SNF standard,
- WiFi internet
- toilets + showers (shared)
- washing machine + dryer
- bicycle (with € 50,- deposit)
Rental costs are € 87,50 per week, also for the weeks during holidays when you want to keep your own bed. Deposit for the keys of the house will be € 50,-. After return of the keys, you will receive deposit back.
|Hours||40-60 hours per week|
|Salary||€ 10,86 per hour bruto|
Question about this vacancy?
Call +48717166857 or email email@example.com