Work at pig farmApply now
Do you have knowledge about pig care? Apply now! Caring, patient and diligent employee of pig farm is wanted!
Work is inside modern stables where with other workers You will take care of pigs (feeding, care for sick pigs etc.). Also your duty will be cleaning the stables, helping with internal movements of the animals, preparing the animals for loading and helping with transport of pigs to other locations.
Workers need to keep calm atmosphere when working around animals and be careful to keep pigs relaxed. Hygiene is important because of risk of disease among the animals.
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Brutto salary of € 11,00 per hour
- Upgrades possible depending of motivation to learn more in the company to become independent.
- Weekly payment in euro’s
- Deduction for health insurance: € 26,92 per week
- Rent of living location: € 87,50 per week
Working days fluctuate between 06:00h until 18:00h for 5-7 days a week.
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in work with pigs is required
- Good English or German language or motivation to learn Dutch
- You are able to work independently but also in a team, you are flexible and motivated
- Driving license B is preferred
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- WiFi internet
- toilets + showers (shared)
- washing machine + dryer
- bicycle (with € 50,- deposit)
- deposit for the keys of the house will be € 50,-. After return of the keys, you will receive deposit back.
We provide a bike standard at our living locations (with €50 deposit). This with the purpose of traveling to work, but also to use in your private time to visit shops. In case the distance between work and living location will be more then 8km, we will provide different transportation.
|Hours||40-60 hours per week|
|Salary||€ 11,00 per hour brutto|