General worker BakeryApply now
Are you interested in a job in a pleasant atmosphere and are you focused on quality? Then apply immediately!
You will work within the packing department. Placing sandwiches in packing, supporting bakers, packing .
Still hesitating? Check what our employees say about working with us: Testimonials
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
Your salary will be built up from the following amounts:
- Starting with a basic gross salary of € 12,50 per hour.
- Upgrades possible depending of motivation to learn more in the company to become independent.
- Weekly payment in euro’s
- Deduction for health insurance: € 33,45 per week
- Rent of living location: € 96,50 euro per week
You are obligated to have Dutch health insurance, we can arrange this for you for a competitive price of € 33,45 per week. A refund for a part of these costs can be requested at Dutch government by applying for so called ‘Zorgtoeslag’, the refund depends on your salary level and private circumstances. Further, we are using collective services that contains calamity coverage, legal liability insurance and accident insurance for €2,80 per week (included in the price above).
Normal working days will be from Monday till Friday in 3 shifts.
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays.
Transport to work will be by bike, because working location is close to living-location.
Travels from and to your home country are for costs of the employee. In case of flights to Eindhoven airport, we can arrange transport to and from the airport.
What do we expect from you?
- Motivated, willing to develop and learn
- No specific skills needed, important is willing and motivation to work
- Speaking Dutch, English or German is preferred, but not required
- You are flexible and motivated,
- Certificate of Good Conduct
Don't meet all of the above qualifications? Do not worry! Contact us, together we will find a solution. Our recruitment process is thought out to find the best match between the position and the candidate. Discover our process step-by-step: How BAM Works
The living locations which we offer are ordinary residential buildings with single rooms, meeting SNF standards. The apartments are equipped with a number of amenities:
- Wifi internet,
- Comprehensive social facilities: toilets, showers, washing machine + dryer, equipped kitchen
- We also provide our employees with bicycles (50 euro deposit)
- A deposit of €50 is charged for providing the keys to the apartment. After returning the keys, this amount will be refunded.
- There is a supermarket in the area (about 10 minutes by bike)
- The rental cost is €96,50 per week, also for weeks spent on holiday if you want to keep your bed. If the room is cleaned and all personal belongings are taken, we will not charge you for the premises during your absence.
Each employee using our residential locations receives a bicycle at their disposal to enable them to get to work. It can also be used in free time, for example to get to the store for shopping. If you need to travel more than 10 km to work, we provide another means of transport. More details You can find in section Our living locations and Frequently asked questions
BAM WORKS is an employment agency specializing in providing personnel to work in the agricultural sector. Our flexibility and adaptation to the current labor market allows us to operate in such branches of agriculture as: work in greenhouses and gardens, work in the field and animal care. Expanding our activities, we also provide employees in the technical sector. Entry number in the Register of Employment Agencies: 24717.
|Hours||40 hours per week|
|Salary||€12,50 gross per hour|