Production employeeApply now
Are you interested in a varied job in a pleasant atmosphere and are you focused on quality? Then apply immediately!
Production employee will have a wide range of duties, so you will never be bored for a day. Within Luiten there are different departments where you can work. Think of marinating, roasting, packing and cleaning.
The work takes place inside the building. Temperature between 0C -6 C.
A fresh meal is prepared daily in the company canteen that you can enjoy with your colleagues during lunch.
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
- Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Starting with a basic bruto salary of € 12.50 per hour
- Upgrades possible depending of motivation to learn more in the company to become independent.
- Weekly period payment in euro’s.
- Deduction for health insurance: €35.22 per week.
- Rent of living location: €115 per week (there is special discunt when worker is living on our location for more than 26 weeks a year)
You are obligated to have Dutch health insurance, we can arrange this for you for a competitive price of €35.22 per week. A refund for a part of these costs can be requested at Dutch government by applying for so called ‘Zorgtoeslag’, the refund depends of your salary level and private circumstances.
Within Luiten there are different departments where you can work: Packing department, Vacumation department, Cleaning department, Allround production employee.
Duties and responsibilities for Allround production employee:
- Cleaning/disinfecting equipment (sticker units, metal detectors, turntables).
- Occasionally performing work in other departments.
- Perform production operations in accordance with work instructions, procedures and preparation methods;
- Supervising the correctness of THT (Date of expire) dates, labeling and packaging;
- Performing administrative tasks related to the traceability system;
- Reporting deviations to the department manager;
- Cleaning the equipment and work environment with a high pressure sprayer according to work instructions;
- Performing different tasks in other (production) departments.
Normal working days will start between 06:00h and 08:00h. Work from Monday till Friday. This company has one shift: the morning shift.
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays.
Housing locations are planned close to the place of work - usually in the same town where you work, and then you commute to work by bike. If it is more than 10 km, travel by company car, if you have a driving license or with someone else who will take you to work.
Travels from and to your home country are for costs of the employee. In case of flights to Eindhoven airport, we can arrange transport to and from the airport.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in production or motivation to learn
- Speaking a communicative level of English, German or Dutch
- You are able to work independently but also in a team,
- You are punctual, accurate, conscientious and motivated
- Driving license B is preferred
- Certificate of Good Conduct
Don't meet all of the above qualifications? Do not worry! Contact us, together we will find a solution.
Our recruitment process is thought out to find the best match between the position and the candidate. Discover our process step-by-step: How BAM Works
The living locations which we offer are ordinary residential buildings with space for up to 18 people (1 to 3 people in one room), meeting SNF standards. The apartments are equipped with a number of amenities:
- Wifi internet,
- Comprehensive social facilities: toilets, showers, washing machine + dryer, equipped kitchen
- We also provide our employees with bicycles (50 euro deposit)
- A deposit of €50 is charged for providing the keys to the apartment. After returning the keys, this amount will be refunded.
- There is a supermarket in the area (about 10 minutes by bike)
- The rental cost is €115 per week, also for weeks spent on holiday if you want to keep your bed. If the room is cleaned and all personal belongings are taken, we will not charge you for the premises during your absence.
Each employee using our residential locations receives a bicycle at their disposal to enable them to get to work. It can also be used in free time, for example to get to the store for shopping. If you need to travel more than 10 km to work, we provide another means of transport.
More details You can find in section Our living locations and Frequently asked questions.
BAM WORKS is an employment agency specializing in providing personnel to work in the agricultural sector. Our flexibility and adaptation to the current labor market allows us to operate in such branches of agriculture as: work in greenhouses and gardens, work in the field and animal care. Expanding our activities, we also provide employees in the technical sector.
Entry number in the Register of Employment Agencies: 24717.
|Salary||€ 12.50 gross per hour|