Work at tree nursery – SeasonalApply now
Do you like to work outdoors, surrounded by greenery and observe the amazing power of nature in growing sapling? Then apply immediately!
Allround work at a tree nursery.
Tree care is time consuming: root cuttings spend 1 year in beds, after which they are transplanted. After this, the plants spend 2 to 3 years in the open ground before they are supplied. During this time, they are regularly root pruned and topped with modern machinery. Quality is a priority, all trees have to be cultivated with great care.
Your daily duties depemds on the season. From Januarry until April the main job is harvesting: digging the trees out of the ground, sometimes with a machine, sometimes manually. Apply the fixation around the roots of the trees, loading the trees on the trailer and prepare the trees for transport.
Then work is mostly to take care of saplings: cutting, weeding, planting etc.
The all-year-around physical work, mostly outside, in a team of colleagues working together.
Still hesitating? Check what our employees say about working with us: Testimonials
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
- Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Starting with a basic bruto salary of € 11,75 per hour
- Upgrades possible depending of motivation to learn more in the company to become independent.
- Weekly period payment in euro’s.
- Deduction for health insurance: €31,17 per week.
- Rent of living location: € 96,50 euro per week (there is special discunt when worker is living on our location for more than 26 weeks a year)
You are obligated to have Dutch health insurance, we can arrange this for you for a competitive price of € 31,17 per week. A refund for a part of these costs can be requested at Dutch government by applying for so called ‘Zorgtoeslag’, the refund depends of your salary level and private circumstances. Further, we are using collective services that contains: calamity coverage, legal liability insurance and accident insurance for €2,80 per week (included in the price above).
Normal working days will be from 08:00h until 17:00h. Work also regularly on Saturdays.
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays
Transport to work will be by car with other workers, because working locations will be around 10 kilometre from the living-location.
Travels from and to your home country are for costs of the employee. In case of flights to Eindhoven airport, we can arrange transport to and from the airport.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in work at tree nursey or motivation to learn
- You are physical strong and in good health and shape
- Speaking a communicative level of English, German or Dutch will be an advantage
- You are able to work independently but also in a team, you are flexible and motivated
- Driving license B is preferred
- Certificate of Good Conduct
Don't meet all of the above qualifications? Do not worry! Contact us, together we will find a solution.
Our recruitment process is thought out to find the best match between the position and the candidate. Discover our process step-by-step: How BAM Works
The living locations which we offer are ordinary residential buildings with space for up to 18 people (1 to 3 people in one room), meeting SNF standards. The apartments are equipped with a number of amenities:
- Wifi internet,
- Comprehensive social facilities: toilets, showers, washing machine + dryer, equipped kitchen
- We also provide our employees with bicycles (50 euro deposit)
- A deposit of €50 is charged for providing the keys to the apartment. After returning the keys, this amount will be refunded.
- There is a supermarket in the area (about 10 minutes by bike)
- The rental cost is €96,50 per week, also for weeks spent on holiday if you want to keep your bed. If the room is cleaned and all personal belongings are taken, we will not charge you for the premises during your absence.
Each employee using our residential locations receives a bicycle at their disposal to enable them to get to work. It can also be used in free time, for example to get to the store for shopping. If you need to travel more than 10 km to work, we provide another means of transport.
BAM WORKS is an employment agency specializing in providing personnel to work in the agricultural sector. Our flexibility and adaptation to the current labor market allows us to operate in such branches of agriculture as: work in greenhouses and gardens, work in the field and animal care. Expanding our activities, we also provide employees in the technical sector.
Entry number in the Register of Employment Agencies: 24717.
|Salary||€11,75 gross per hour|