CNC milling producer (production worker)Apply now
Yart Factory is a company that create products for the creative industry done with lasers and milling machines.
Products they make are from wood, paper and polyester.
- stable employment and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
- basic salary €10,93 - €13,52 bruto per hour
- accommodation at the comfortable rooms; cost of renting: 87,50€ per week
- weekly payment in euro’s, max till Thursday
- health insurance in a good price 26,92 € per week
As a CNC milling producer you are responsible for the computer that controls the CNC mill. You make all different kinds of products that you have to encode in the computer.
Work is inside the factory. Working hours are from 08.00 – 16.30h, sometimes in the evening. Monday till Friday.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience is a plus
- Motivation to learn
- Flexibility and responsibility
- English or Dutch knowledge
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Comfortable room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Toilets + showers
- Washing machine and dryer
- Free WiFi Internet
- Bicycle (with 50€ deposit)
We provide a bike standard at our living locations (with €50 deposit). This with the purpose of traveling to work, but also to use in your private time to visit shops. In case the distance between work and living location will be more then 8km, we will provide different transportation.
|Salary||€10,93 - €13,52 bruto per hour|