Driver C+E with craneApply now
We are looking for a driver for a truck with crane. Carried cargo are building materials - concrete and glass elements.
For the first two months, you will start on a flatbed/semi-trailer without crane in the first month(s) to learn the company and clients.
Before starting work independently, you will receive 2 days course and 1-3 weeks of training with an experienced driver.
No special certificates are needed, training of operating a crane will be provided by the client.
- Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.,
- Basic gross salary starting on D0 €12.59 or D2 €13.59 and from 01-2022 it can grow up to €14,59,
- Overhours (after 40 hours per week) will be paid 130%,
- Hours on Saturday will be paid: 150%, hours on Sunday and working on national holidays: 200%,
- Delegation minimum 3 days around €150 per week,
- 4 week period payment in euro’s, till 10th day after end of period,
- Health insurance for a competitive price of €122,67 per 4 weeks,
- Delivering the cargo on time
- Loading using crane
- Unloading using crane
Work schedule is flexible. 3 weeks at work and 1 week at home but longer period is also possible.
Travels from and to your home country are costs of the employee but we can help you to organize it. In case of flights to Eindhoven or Weeze airport, we can arrange transport to and from the airport.
What do we expect from you?
- Knowledge of German, Dutch or English language,
- Ability to work with crane,
- Knowledge of how to properly, in good order load and unload cargo,
- Farmer experience like driving, operating tractor etc. is prefered.
- Certificate of Good Conduct,
- Valid passport document
Facilities at the base:
- WiFi internet
- Toilets + showers
- Washing machine + dryer
|Hours||50 - 55 hours per week|
|Salary||€12,59 - €14,13 gross per hour|