Terminal vehicle driver
Do you want to get an expierience of working in ones of biggest distribution centrum in Tilburg? This offer is dedicated for you!
Expierience is appreciated but not required - You will get a training by our qualified employee with many years of work experience.
Stable employment on Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
Your salary will be in category C0 and build up from the following amounts:
- Basic bruto salary of € 11,80 euro bruto per hour up to 40 hours per week, from 01-2022 it will grow up to € 12,18
- Overhours (after 40 hours per week) will be paid 130%
- Hours on Saturday will be paid: 150%, hours on Sunday and working on national holidays: 200%
- 4 week period payment in euro’s, till 10th day after end of period
- Shift works
- Health insurance for a competitive price of € 107,64 per 4 weeks
- Placing containers under loading ramps using a Terberg terminal tractor
- Keeping documentation related to the turnover of goods in accordance with the applicable rules;
- Carrying out supervisor commands related to the operation of the facility, consistent with the skills and qualifications.
- Possible additional trips with cargo by company bus;
What do we expect from you?
- Driving license C+E
- English language
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Motivation to work
- Work expierience as a driver C+E is welcome !
- Vaild passport document
Facilities in the living locations:
- WiFi internet
- toilets + showers (shared)
- washing machine + dryer
Rental costs are € 87,50 per week.
|Hours||40-50 hours per week|
|Salary||€ 11,80 per hour brutto|
Question about this vacancy?
Call +48717166857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org