EPT forklift driverApply now
Company is a logistics service provider in the refrigerated and frozen segment. They provide refrigerated and frozen transport throughout the Benelux and border regions of Germany. For conditioned transport outside the Benelux, they use their renowned partner. They also have a modern cold-storage warehouse with a capacity of over 65,000 pallet spaces. Their last added value in the chain is the crate washing plant, where they clean some 40,000 crates a day.
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Starting with a basic bruto salary of € 14.43 brutto per hour (13.05 + 0.22 cold allowance + 108.75% shift allowance)
- Upgrades possible depending of motivation to learn more in the company to become independent.
- weekly payment in euro’s
- Deduction for health insurance: € 35,22 per week
- Rent of living location: € 115 per week
- Loading and unloading of Trucks using an EPT;
- Driving empty from the unloading port, putting full pallets in the frozen collection area;
- Empty driving from the collection place to the loading port;
- Temperature on the loading and unloading dock is about 3 degrees, deep freeze (he briefly drives in, -27 degrees).
Monday till Fiday, in 2 shifts :
- first shift: 07:00-16:00;
- second shift: 16:00-01:00.
Min. 40 hours per week, often overtime on Saturdays.
What do we expect from you?
- desire for development;
- ability to communicate in English, Dutch or Polish;
- experience of working as an EPT driver.
- Driving License required
- comfortable double room
- fully-equipped kitchen
- toilets + showers
- washing machine and dryer
- WiFi Internet
BAM WORKS is an employment agency specializing in providing personnel to work in the agricultural sector. Our flexibility and adaptation to the current labor market allows us to operate in such branches of agriculture as: work in greenhouses and gardens, work in the field and animal care. Expanding our activities, we also provide employees in the technical sector.
Entry number in the Register of Employment Agencies: 24717.
|Salary||€ 14.43 gross per hour|