CNC kanter/ Bending OperatorApply now
As an CNC kanter at De Cromvoirtse are you looking after the brake press on the Machining department. You make products with high quality from different material types with different sizes and thicknesses. It is very important that you read the technical designs very precisely and after that you place plate constructions. Doing this you check if al materials, designs and documents be present and you control if the products are from good quality. You will check this during and at the end of the proces, to be sure every product has a high quality.
- Stable employment and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
- Basic salary €11,51 gross per hour
- weekly payment in euro’s, max till Thursday
- 25 holidays based on a 38-hour working week.
- Possibility to follow courses and trainings.
- Fast growing professional organisation with a informal setting.
- Nice and various team with experienced colleagues.
- Accommodation at the comfortable rooms; cost of renting: €87,50 per week
- Health insurance in a good price €30,66 per week
- Operate with the machines.
- Check the delivered and processed parts.
- Quality and size checking.
- Prevent damage on parts.
- Administrative side of the job. (Document the work that has been done in time)
- Rejecting products by own vision or in consultation with your supervisor.
- Following processes and instructions.
Monday till Friday.
Working hours are from 08:00 - 17:00.
What do we expect from you?
- Post-secondary vocational education working - and thinking level.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in plate work with brakepress machines or equivalent
- Experience with reading of designs
- Knowledge of shape and plate collisions
- Feeling with automation.
- Able to work independentky and accurately
- Quality oriantated thinking and behaving.
- Spatial understanding
- English or Dutch knowledge.
- Comfortable room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Toilets + showers
- Washing machine and dryer
- Free WiFi Internet
- Bicycle (with 50€ deposit)
We provide a bike standard at our living locations (with €50 deposit). Transport to work will be by car that we will provide, but in your private time for e.g. to visit shops you can use a bike.
|Salary||€11,51 gross per hour|