Driver C +E transport of eggs and chickenApply now
We are looking for the best of the best! Our highly professional driver's team needs new members. Join us by sending CV.
Working for us you will be part of our team of international truck drivers, going with cargo through whole EU.
- Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.,
- Basic bruto salary of € 12,56 bruto per hour up to 40 hours per week, from 01-2022 it will grow up to € 12,97,
- Overhours (after 40 hours per week) will be paid 130%,
- Hours on Saturday will be paid: 150%, hours on Sunday and working on national holidays: 200%,
- Delegation of € 50,16 per day when you are full day away from the base,
- 4week period payment in euro’s, till 10th day after end of period,
- Health insurance for a competitive price of € 107,64 per 4 weeks
For 4 weeks period the average salary is about 2900 - 3600 euro.
Main task of the driver is transport of eggs and live chicken from The Netherland to other countries.
Work schedule is flexible.
Travels from and to your home country are for costs of the employee, we can help you to organize it. In case of flights to Eindhoven or Weeze airport, we can arrange transport to and from the airport. These transports to and from the airport can be for free in the weekend if we have an option to make a combination trip.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience as a truck driver is preferred,
- Digital tacho card,
- Clean background for Certificate of Good Conduct,
- Course for driving with live animals or willing to make this kind of course,
- English or German language,
- 5 year background,
- Vaild passport document
Facilities at the base:
- WiFi internet
- toilets + showers (shared)
- washing machine + dryer
|Salary||€ 12,56 brutto/hour|