Work with hedra plants
Type of work
All-round worker with the hedra plants. Daily duties are taking care of the plants, so that they can grow in good way. For instance jobs are potting, binding, maxing, cutting, weeding, etc. Further it’s preparing orders and make ready for shipment. Job is with much variation.
Contract + Salary info
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Starting with a basic bruto salary of € 10,71 per hour up to 38 hours per week
- 4-week period payment in euro’s, within 10 days after end of period.
- Deduction for health insurance: € 107,68 per 4 weeks.
- Rent of living location: € 87,50 euro per week
Work is from Monday till Friday from 7:30 until 18:00 and on Saturdays from 07:30 until 16:30.
Transport to work will be by bike, because living-location is never more than 7,5 kilometres away from the client. The workers will receive bikes.
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays.
What do we expect from you?
- Motivated and willing to develop and learn. Also need to be able to work in a team, but also independently.
- English and German is preferred, but not required
- Experienced in agricultural work with plants is preferred, but good motivation is more important.
- WiFi internet
- toilets + showers (shared)
- washing machine + dryer
- kitchen, bicycle (with € 50,- deposit)
- supermarket within 10 minutes by bicycle.
|Hours||40-55 hours per week|
|Salary||€ 10,71 per hour bruto|
Question about this vacancy?
Call +48717166857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org