Metal workerApply now
Job is especially in steel construction. You will make a wide range of construction solutions for companies including rebar, beams, bridge girders, flooring, steel fibres, roofing, cladding and walling. Job is always on location of the client in Tiel. You will participate in group of East-European workers (BG, RO, PL).
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Starting with a basic gross salary of €13,00 per hour up to 40 hours per week
- Weekly period payment in euro’s
- Deduction for health insurance: €30,66 per week
- Rent of living location: € 87,50 per week
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays. There are 2 shifts at this client. Shifts are from 5.45h till 14.00h or from 14.00h till 22.30h.
What do we expect from you?
- Driving license B is preferred
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- Good English or German language
- Basic knowledge of construction work and technical background is preferred
- WiFi internet
- toilets + showers (shared)
- washing machine + dryer
- bicycle (with €50,- deposit)
- supermarket within 10 minutes by bicycle.
- deposit for the keys of the house will be € 50,-. After return of the keys, you will receive deposit back.
We provide a bike standard at our living locations (with €50 deposit). This with the purpose of traveling to work, but also to use in your private time to visit shops. In case the distance between work and living location will be more then 8km, we will provide different transportation.