Assistant sewer specialistApply now
Would you like to work at the sewer service company?
For our client we are looking for an assistant of the sewer specialist.
The company is specialized in unclogging and maintaining sewer systems, your job will be digging, assisting and get everything ready for your coworker.
No day will be the same at this job as you will encounter various problems in all kinds of locations in Tilburg area.
Still hesitating? Check what our employees say about working with us: Testimonials
- Stable employment on Dutch contract at BAM Works B.V.
- Starting with a basic gross salary €12,27 per hour
- Accomodation in a comfortable room; rent of living location is €96,50 per week
- Health insurance €33,45 per week
- Weekly payment
Working time is from Monday till Friday from 07:30 till 17:00 (but can be also work till 15:30 or sometimes a bit late till 18:00), and you will work mainly in the multiplicity of Tilburg and the surrounding area.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in sewer service is an advantage,
- Motivation to work and learn,
- Ability to work in a team, but also independently,
- English or Dutch in communicative way
- Certificate of Good Conduct.
Don't meet all of the above requirements? Don't worry! Contact us, we will find a solution together. Our recruitment process is well thought out to best match the position to the candidate. Discover our process step-by-step: How BAM Works
The living locations which we offer are ordinary residential buildings with space for up to 18 people (1 to 3 people in one room), meeting SNF standards. The apartments are equipped with a number of amenities:
- Wifi internet,
- Comprehensive social facilities: toilets, showers, washing machine + dryer, equipped kitchen,
- We also provide our employees with bicycles (50 euro deposit),
- A deposit of €50 is charged for providing the keys to the apartment. After returning the keys, this amount will be refunded,
- The rental cost is €96,50 per week, also for weeks spent on holiday if you want to keep your bed. If the room is cleaned and all personal belongings are taken, we will not charge you for the premises during your absence.
- Each employee using our residential locations receives a bicycle at their disposal to enable them to get to work. It can also be used in free time, for example to get to the store for shopping. If you need to travel more than 10 km to work, we provide another means of transport.
BAM WORKS is an employment agency specializing in providing personnel to work in the agricultural sector. Our flexibility and adaptation to the current labor market allows us to operate in such branches of agriculture as: work in greenhouses and gardens, work in the field and animal care. Expanding our activities, we also provide employees in the technical sector.
Entry number in the Register of Employment Agencies: 24717.
|Hours||40 hours per week|