Financial controllerApply now
We are looking for a financial controller who seeks passion in a challenging controller position with national and international business units!
BAM Works located in Biezenmortel is a broadly oriented family business that provides daily secondment at home and abroad. In addition, we are busy developing some new activities.
With a team of 35 employees at home and abroad we are daily ready for our customers, our temporary workers and for each other.
For our company we are looking for a financial controller who likes challenges, responsibility and variation! You have integrity, are critical and not reserved. You like to immerse yourself in the matter in order to achieve the set goals!
- Good and competitive salary
- Pleasant working atmosphere
- PowerBI training
- Nice team
- Pension plan
- Travel allowance
- Staff association
- Challenging work with development opportunities
- Flexible working hours with possibility to work partly from home
- MT function
- Working with young team in a growing family business
- Responsible for financial administration;
- Preparation of monthly, quarterly reports;
- Monitoring and reporting of the foreign administrations;
- Reporting and analysis for the MT team;
- Managing the administrative departments;
- Optimizing financial business processes;
- Preparing annual work and contacting the accountant;
- Experience with audit duty in setting this up;
- You like to take the initiative;
- Works smoothly in a team to meet the set deadlines.
What do we expect from you?
- HBO level
- RA title is an advantage
- Minimum of 4 years experience
- Experience with Exact, Excel or similar programs
- Command of both Dutch and English in word and writing
- Radiate energy and passion
- Team player
- Available for a minimum of 24 hours per week
Interested? Additional questions? Please contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Acquisition following the advertisement is not appreciated.