Driver C+E - transport of vehicles with a low loader trailerApply now
Punctuality, professionalism, and flexibility are the qualities that we value in our drivers. Do you possess these qualities? If so, please send us your CV promptly and become a part of our team.
What can you expect?
As a member of our team, you can expect to work in a modern fleet with trucks that have EURO 5 and -6 engines from leading brands such as DAF, Scania, Volvo, MAN, Renault, Iveco and Mercedes-Benz. Our company has the necessary permits for the height (4.30 meters) and width (3.00 meters) of our trucks for travel throughout Europe, as our business specializes in the storage and transportation of trucks and tractors.
You will be driving for an international transport company within EU countries and Great Britain, with occasional nighttime driving. Loading and unloading vehicles will take place outdoors and securing tractor units may require entry into a semi-trailer, which involves working at heights. It is also necessary to lift heavy trailers/safety components and protections of ramps. Usually, there will be a few unloadings during the day, but there may also be longer trips.
Employment at the polish company. Driect contract with the client.
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Amount per day (netto : 400-500 PLN)
- The pay raise possible after working for 2 years or in the case of raising qualifications
- Discretionary bonus PLN 1050 gross for damage-free loading and unloading
- By the 10th day of the following month, the employee has the opportunity to receive an advance in Euro, the first time in the amount of 200 Euro, then 400 Euro at the time of departure to work (from which he also pays all costs related to work, e.g. parking lots, possible road tolls, etc.)
- Overtime is billed 100 % of the basic rate, calculated monthly
For 21 days the avarage salary is: 7500 - 9000 PLN in the training period and then 9000 - 12000 PLN
Our most common work schedules are 2 weeks at work and 1 week at home, or 3/1, 4/1, 4/2, 6/2. However, shorter or longer periods may be possible, but drivers are expected to work for at least 36 weeks per year.
You will be responsible for traveling to the client's base in Poland where you will be picked up and brought to the base where your truck is located.
Travelling back home:
When it's time for you to go home, you will be picked up from the base and brought back to the base in Poland by bus.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience as a driver is preffered
- Driving license C+E + Code95
- Digital tacho card
- Vaild passport document
- Ability to physical labor; work at height
- Clean background for Certificate of Good Conduct
- Polish, English are an advantage, Ukrainian, Russian, Turkish, Romanian could be used for communication with supervisor
Specification of truck:
- Low-loaders (tandem types and turntable)
- Brand: IVECO, DAF, VOLVO, MERCEDES, RENAUT
- Computer TRANSICS NV
Facilities at the base:
- Large rooms (10, 6 or 4 people) are available, made available mainly to drivers for the duration of training, later they spend the night in trucks.
- Canteen with vending machines with hot drinks
- Toilets + showers
- Washing machine
|Hours||40 - 65 hours per week|
|Salary||€ 2000/21 days|