Cultivation and harvesting worker small plants
We are looking for motivated candidates to join our team. Are You interested in stable work with good salary and friendly team? You've got it!
Allround work at a young plants cultivation, where pieces of plants are cut and placed into new soil, to grow new plants. Daily duties are: taking care of the mother plants and the new rooted young plants. The main task is cutting the young/small plants and most of the time the work will be inside the glasshouse.
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Starting with a basic bruto salary of € 10,92 per hour
- Weekly payment
- Deduction for health insurance: € 26,92 per week
- Rent of living location: € 87,50 per week
Monday till Friday from 08:00h until 17:15h and sometimes Saturday till 12.30h
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in work with (small) plants or motivation to learn
- Dutch, English and/or German is preferred
- You are able to work independently but also in a team, you are flexible and motivated
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- WiFi internet
- toilets + showers (shared)
- washing machine + dryer
- bicycle (with € 50,- deposit)
- deposit for the keys of the house will be € 50,-. After return of the keys, you will receive deposit back.
We provide a bike standard at our living locations (with €50 deposit). This with the purpose of traveling to work, but also to use in your private time to visit shops. In case the distance between work and living location will be more then 8km, we will provide different transportation.
|Salary||€ 10,92 per hour brutto|
Question about this vacancy?
Call +48717166857 or email firstname.lastname@example.org