Driver C + E - Frigo trailerApply now
Join us as a truck driver C+E in the international transport!
Our drivers travel between the Netherlands and the United Kingdom with frigo trailer to transport fresh food such as fruits, groceries and meat to supermarket distribution centers in the region of London. The trip mostly contains 1 loading in the Netherlands and from 3 to 5 unloadings in the United Kingdom. Transportation area is NL, DE, BE and UK mostly. Our trucks travel to UK via train Calais-Dover.
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
Your salary will be in category D5 and build up from the following amounts:
- Basic salary of €15,78 gross per hour up to 40 hours per week
- Overhours (after 40 hours per week) will be paid 130%
- Hours on Saturday will be paid: 150%, hours on Sunday and working on national holidays: 200%
- Delegation of €53,16 per day when you are full day from the base
- 4-week period payment in euro’s, till 10th day after end of period
- For week (up to about 60 hours) the average salary is about €1000
- Health insurance for a competitive price of €122,67 per 4 weeks.
We work in schedule 2 weeks at work and 1 week at home mostly, but another schedule is possible, after agreed with the planner.
Travels from and to your home country are costs of the employee, we can reserve a place for you in one of our buses or book a plane ticket for you, the costs of this travel will be deducted from your salary. In case of flights to Eindhoven or Weeze airport, we can arrange transport to and from the airport.
What do we expect from you?
- Positive attitude and motivation to work
- Driving license C+E + Code95
- Digital tacho card
- Experience as an international truck driver is preferred
- Clean background for Certificate of Good Conduct
- English or German language
- Vaild passport document
Are You curious how the work looks like in real? Check the video down below
What kind of tucks we drive?
Our modern fleet consists out of DAF XF Super Space Cab and Space Cab with a Trimble CarCube on-board computer.
What facilities at the base You can meet?
The main base is nearby Tiel. There is an access to the Internet via WiFi and comprehensive social facilities (toilets, showers, fully equipped kitchen).
|Hours||50-60 hours per week|
|Salary||€ 15,78 gross/hour|