Work at pig farm
Cleaning the stables, helping with internal movements of the animals, preparing the animals for loading and helping, take care of pigs: feeding, care of sick pigs, giving antibiotics, etc.
Work is inside modern stables. Climate is good.
Atmosphere when working around animals needs to be calm and careful to keep them relaxed. Hygiene is important because of risk of disease among the animals.
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company B.A.M. Vermeer Uitzend B.V.
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Bruto salary of € 10,24 per hour for person without experience. For candidates with experience at pig nursery salary will go up to € 10,75.
- 4-week period payment in euro’s, within 10 days after end of period.
- Deduction for health insurance: € 103,68 per 4 weeks
- Rent of living location: No living-location costs
You are obligated to have Dutch health insurance, we can arrange this for you for a competitive price of € 103,68 per 4 weeks. A refund for a part of these costs can be requested at Dutch government by applying for so called ‘Zorgtoeslag’, the refund depends of your salary level and private circumstances.Further, we are using collective services that contains: calamity coverage, legal liability insurance and accident insurance for € 8,92 per 4 weeks (included in the price above).
Normal working days will be from 7.00h till 17.00h for 5-7 days a week.
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays.
Transport to work will be by foot, because working location is on same location as the living-location.
Travels from and to your home country are for costs of the employee, we can make a reservation for a place in one of our buses or book a plane ticket for you, the costs of this travel will be deducted from your salary. In case of flights to Eindhoven or Weeze airport, we can arrange transport to and from the airport. These transports to and from the airport can be for free in the weekend if we have option to make a combination trip.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in work with pigs or motivation to learn
- Good English or German language or motivation to learn Dutch
- You are able to work independently but also in a team, you are flexible and motivated
- Certificate of Good Conduct
- WiFi internet
- Toilets + showers (shared)
- Washing machine + dryer
|Salary||€ 10,24 per hour bruto|
Question about this vacancy?
Call +48747466857 or email Katarzynakrupa@BAMworks.eu