Air CargoApply now
International (night) trips with box trailers between airports.Transported cargo is often high value, so driver has to be trained in speacial safety rules and respect all procedures.
Employment at the Polish company BAM Works Sp. z o.o.
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Basic salary (includes average of additions) of 2.134,- zloty netto per month (2.667,- zloty bruto)
- Delegation of 15,- euro per day + 10,- euro per day extra for DE, FR and AT
- Delegation of 37,- euro per night
- Bonus for loyalty of 1,- euro per day for each full working year will be added (until a max 5 years)
- Efficiency bonus of 8,- euro per day when percentage of working hours is under 20% will be added
- Bonus regarding fuel consumption and good performance
- Additions to salary for DE, FR, UK and AT
- Option to join group insurance
- Monthly payment in euro’s, till 10th day of the month.
For 21 days the average salary is 1.889,- euro
For 31 days the average salary is 2.565,- euro
Most used work schedules are 3 weeks at work and 1 week at home.
Shorter or longer periods are possible but yearly there should be not less then 36 weeks at work.
Travel to work: you will be picked up from your home location or at a meeting point in your area and you will be brought to the base where your truck is standing.
Travel to home: you will be picked up from base and be brought back home by the bus. Our buses are large enough to take your luggage and have airco and heating.
What do we expect from you?
- Driving license C+E + Code95
- Digital tacho card
- Clean background for Certificate of Good Conduct
- ADR basic
- Polish, English or German language
- 5 year background
- Vaild passport document
Specification of truck:
Mercedes-Benz Actros with fridge
220V socket and microwave (newest models)
Facilities at the base:
Toilets + showers
Washing machine + dryer
Transportation to supermarket
|Hours||50-60 hours per week|
|Salary||€ 2.565 for 31 days|