Local and international trips with sea containers or box trailers to transport variety products (often ADR cargo) between airports and seaports in Holland, Belgium, Germany. Transported cargo is often high value, so driver have to respect all procedures and pass safety trainings.
Trips are local mostly, so drivers are at the base each week.
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
Your salary will be in category C0 and build up from the following amounts:
- Basic bruto salary of € 11,80 gross per hour up to 40 hours per week, from 01-2022 it will grow up to €12,18
- Overhours (after 40 hours per week) will be paid 130%
- Hours on Saturday will be paid: 150%, hours on Sunday and working on national holidays: 200%
- Delegation of €49,08 per day when you are full day from the base
- 4week period payment in euro’s, till 10th day after end of period
- Health insurance for a competitive price of €122,67 per 4 weeks
For 4 weeks period the average salary is about €2200 - €2600.
Most used work schedules are 3 weeks at work and 1 week at home.
Shorter or longer periods are possible but yearly there should be not less then 36 weeks at work.
Travels from and to your home country are for costs of the employee, we can make a reservation for a place in one of our buses or book a plane ticket for you, the costs of this travel will be deducted from your salary. In case of flights to Eindhoven or Weeze airport, we can arrange transport to and from the airport. These transports to and from the airport can be for free in the weekend if we have option to make a combination trip.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience as a truck driver is preffered
- Digital tacho card
- Clean background for Certificate of Good Conduct
- ADR basic
- Polish, English or German language
- 5 year background
- Vaild passport document
Facilities at the base:
toilets + showers (shared)
washing machine + dryer
|Hours||50-60 hours per week|
|Salary||€ 2.200 for 28 days|