Tree nursery with all kind of trees/plantsApply now
Cultivation and harvesting at a tree nursery with all kind of trees and plants.
Allround worker at a tree nursery. Daily duties are: digging the trees/plants out of the ground, sometimes with a machine, sometimes manually (harvesting). Apply the fixation around the roots of the trees, loading the trees on the trailer and prepare them for transport. Also other jobs need to be done, like weeding, planting, cutting, binding, etc. Worker also must be little handy with machines/tractors, because sometimes it can be the worker need to drive with it.
Employment with stable work and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
Your salary will be build up from the following amounts:
- Starting with a basic gross salary of € 12,12 per hour
- Weekly period payment in euro’s
- Deduction for health insurance: €33,45 per 1 week
- Rent of living location: € 96,50 euro per week (there is special discunt when worker is living on our location for more than 26 weeks a year)
You are obligated to have Dutch health insurance, we can arrange this for you for a competitive price of € 33,45 per week. A refund for a part of these costs can be requested at Dutch government by applying for so called ‘Zorgtoeslag’, the refund depends of your salary level and private circumstances. Further, we are using collective services that contains: calamity coverage, legal liability insurance and accident insurance for €2,80 per week (included in the price above).
Monday till Friday,08:00h until 17:00h full days and Saturday till 12.30h.
Work schedules will be agreed with the client, this is the same for confirmations for holidays.
Transport from a living location to work location will be by car or by bike. It depends which living-location you will going to live. If it will be too far to go by bike, you will receive car.
Travels from and to your home country are for costs of the employee, in case of flights to Eindhoven airport, we can arrange transport to and from the airport.
What do we expect from you?
- Experience in work with strawberries is preferred
- You are able to work independently but also in a team, you are flexible and motivated
- Speaking a communicative level of English will be an advantage
- Driving license B is preferred
- Certificate of Good Conduct
Don't meet all of the above qualifications? Do not worry! Contact us, together we will find a solution.
Our recruitment process is thought out to find the best match between the position and the candidate. Discover our process step-by-step: How BAM Works
The living locations which we offer are ordinary residential buildings with space for up to 18 people (1 to 3 people in one room), meeting SNF standards. The apartments are equipped with a number of amenities:
- Wifi internet,
- Comprehensive social facilities: toilets, showers, washing machine + dryer, equipped kitchen
- We also provide our employees with bicycles (50 euro deposit)
- A deposit of €50 is charged for providing the keys to the apartment. After returning the keys, this amount will be refunded.
- There is a supermarket in the area (about 10 minutes by bike)
- The rental cost is €96,50 per week, also for weeks spent on holiday if you want to keep your bed. If the room is cleaned and all personal belongings are taken, we will not charge you for the premises during your absence.
Each employee using our residential locations receives a bicycle at their disposal to enable them to get to work. It can also be used in free time, for example to get to the store for shopping. If you need to travel more than 10 km to work, we provide another means of transport.
BAM WORKS is an employment agency specializing in providing personnel to work in the agricultural sector. Our flexibility and adaptation to the current labor market allows us to operate in such branches of agriculture as: work in greenhouses and gardens, work in the field and animal care. Expanding our activities, we also provide employees in the technical sector.
Entry number in the Register of Employment Agencies: 24717.
|Salary||€12,12 gross per hour|