Production workerApply now
The work consists in firing bricks that are previously dug up and transported to the factory. The bricks are compressed and then fired in a coal-fired ring kiln. The bricks are fired for 10 -14 days and then cooled down and taken out of the kiln. Finally, the bricks are sorted by color. Your task may also be to modify the brick mold depending on the project you are working on.
You create high-quality products in various sizes and thicknesses. During the process and at the end, you check whether the products are of good quality. You also make sure that the right temperature of the oven is maintained at all times.
- Stable employment and Dutch contract at the company BAM Works B.V.
- Basic salary €13,26 gross per hour
- weekly payment in euro’s, max till Thursday
- + 13 days additional holiday calculated as holiday hours into the weekly salary.
- Nice and various team with experienced colleagues.
- Accommodation at the comfortable rooms; cost of renting: € 96,50 per week
- Health insurance in a good price €36,24 per week
- Operate with the machines.
- Brick handling and sorting
- Quality and size checking.
- Maintaining the proper ring kiln temperature,
- Administrative side of the job. (Document the work that has been done in time)
- Following processes and instructions.
Monday till Friday.
What do we expect from you?
- Motivation to work and to learn new tasks,
- Responsible approach to duties,
- Experience in working with bricks is welcome,
- Ability to work independently and accurately
- Quality-oriented thinking and behavior.
- Knowledge of English, Dutch or Polish at a communicative level
- Comfortable room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Toilets + showers
- Washing machine and dryer
- Free WiFi Internet
- Bicycle (with 50€ deposit)
We provide a bike standard at our living locations (with €50 deposit). Transport to work will be by car that we will provide, but in your private time for e.g. to visit shops you can use a bike.
|Salary||€13,26 gross per hour|