Do you have experience in bookkeeping? We invite you to our team! Position of an accountant in an international team is waiting for you.
- Work in an international team
- Attractive salary
- An open and friendly atmosphere in the workplace
- Training to perform duties in the position held
- Stable employment based on an employment contract
- Possibility of professional development and broadening the possessed knowledge
- Possibility of hybrid work
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to join group insurance
The duties of a person in this position include full accounting of companies, including:
- accounting and verification of documents in accordance with applicable regulations,
- preparation of tax returns,
- issuing sales invoices,
- preparation of financial reports (periodic and annual),
- control of the correctness of accounting entries,
- settlement control,
- preparing statements and analyzes (monthly and annual) and reporting them to the management board.
What do we expect from you?
- Fulltime availability
- Motivation to work, initiative and commitment to the performance of duties
- Higher education; a diploma in finance and accounting is welcome
- Experience in keeping accounting of a company
- Practical knowledge of current tax and accounting regulations
- Good organization of working time and reliability
- Team work skills
- Knowledge of spoken and written English language
- Capable of managing deadlines in time
- Knowledge of Comarch ERP Optima is an advantage
BAM WORKS is an employment agency specializing in providing personnel to work in the agricultural sector. Our flexibility and adaptation to the current labor market allows us to operate in such branches of agriculture as: work in greenhouses and gardens, work in the field and animal care. Expanding our activities, we also provide employees in the technical sector.
Entry number in the Register of Employment Agencies: 24717.