The work includes warehousing, fashion logistics, reconstruction, workshop activities and garment management.
- basic salary €10.50 gross per hour, possible increase to € 12.50
- accommodation at the comfortable rooms; cost of renting: €105 per week
- weekly payment in euro’s, max till Thursday
- health insurance in a good price 28,63 € per week
The main task is to collect orders with a scanner, hang clothes on hangers, check with a computer and a scanner that the orders have been correctly received, and pack them in appropriate packaging and labels.
Monday till Friday.
Working hours are from 8:30 – 17:30
What do we expect from you?
- Motivation to work
- Flexibility and responsibility
- Certificate of Good Conduct is welcome
- Driving license is welcome
- Experience in working as an orderpicker
- English or Dutch language
- Availability in high season (June - September)
- Comfortable room
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Toilets + showers
- Washing machine and dryer
- Free WiFi Internet
- Bicycle (with €50 deposit)
We provide a bike standard at our living locations (with €50 deposit). This with the purpose of traveling to work, but also to use in your private time to visit shops. In case the distance between work and living location will be more then 8km, we will provide different transportation.
|Salary||€ 10,50 gross per hour|