Privacy statement and disclaimer
|B.A.M. Vermeer Uitzend
|B.A.M. Vermeer Services
sp. z o.o.
|MAT Detachering SRL||
B.A.M. Vermeer Services
5074 RB Biezenmortel
Telephone number: 013-
Chamber of Commerce nr:
|Address: Górzec 13, 57-100
Chamber of Commerce nr:
|Address: Str. Calea Sagului, DN
59, Km 7 221, 307221 Chisoda
Chamber of Commerce nr:
Address: Laiseves prospektas 60,
|A.M. van den Brand||Kinga Przytocka-Krupa||Claudia-Codruta Cirici||
In this privacy statement, our company is called ‘company’, ‘us’, ‘we’ or ‘our(s)’. In this privacy statement the ‘person concerned’ is the one of whom we are processing personal data.
When do we start collecting personal data?
- I. The first purpose is the processing of personal data of prospects or other interested people who are leaving their contact details on our website. These data are being send to us when somebody completed our contact form on our website. We use these personal data to get in touch or maintain contact with the persons concerned. More specifically we process personal data:
a. in order to assess your suitability for a certain assignment or position, to record your availability and to introduce you to or put you in touch with one or more (potential) business associates and/or clients;
b. in order to provide you with training opportunities, career and/or professional advice and/or further (work- related) services, to mediate with employment, working at and placement with clients, or to arrange assignments for you
c. in order to enable you to use and give access to our secure Website, portals and other online platforms.
- II. The third purpose is that we are able to send a newsletter or other information. We are asking for permission to send you this. Persons can resign for these messages.
- Name, address, place of living
- Date of birth
- Telephone number, e-mail address
- Curriculum vitae and letter of motivation, often containing information about education and work experience
- Additional information like: perforations, references from previous employers, recommender etc.
- IP-address and internet behavior
- We retain the personal data as long as they are necessary in the recruitment procedure. As far as the personal data which you have provided for the employment mediation is concerned, we apply the legal retention periods. You can always ask us to delete the data you have provided. If you do not do this, we will retain your information for a period of maximum two years after the day of your registration or after the day on which you last were employed, unless it is necessary to retain the personal data for compliance with a legal obligation, as in the case of fiscally relevant data, or ID’s.
- Data received by the website will be deleted when it’s clear that the resulting contact will not lead to an agreement.
- Personal data which we are processing based on obtained permission, are being saved for the duration of the obtained permission.
- Under the subject ‘cookies’ a storage period is mentioned.
- We are saving personal data not longer than necessary.
- Functional cookies are being used to improve ease of use, like automatically completion of forms, preferred language, preference for cookie notifications and optimal browser support. Parties: Google Duration cookies: 1 year
- Monitoring/Analytics cookies are being saved on your device mostly by other parties, like Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager or Hotjar. With these data, we can monitor your website visits and adjust website information to serve you even better. Parties: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar Duration cookies: maximum 2 years
- Marketing or targeting cookies are being used to save your interests, so we can show you relevant advertisements on our or other websites. However, it’s possible that our advertisements will show up also without cookies. Parties: Google Adwords, Facebook and LinkedIn Duration: maximum 2 years
Legal grounds on which we base the processing of your personal data
Rights of the person concerned
- Information and insight: you can ask for insight in your personal data which we are processing. We are happy to tell you about how and why we are processing the data concerned.
- Rectification: if the situation occurs that we possess any personal data that is not correct, we will adjust it on your request.
- Oblivion: we are obligated to delete any personal data on your request. It is possible that we need to safe some personal data for certain purposes.
- Restriction: if you feel that your personal data is/was being used illegal or unlawful, you can demand to restrict the processing of these personal data.
- Objection: you have the right to object any processing of your personal data.